These are some of Patrick's quotes that are most liked by fans: (:

"Hold it right there, dad mom angry pants."

"Gary? I thought what we had was special!!!"

"SpongeBob, you can't expect my normal garden-variety brand of stupidity. I like to mix it up, keep you on your toes."

"Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

"It may be stupid, but it's also dumb."

"Dumb people are just blissfully unaware of how dumb they are."

"C'mon you know! I wumbo, you wumbo, he/she/me wumbo. Wumbo, wumboing, we'll have the wumbo, wumborama wumbology, the study of wumbo! It's first grade, SpongeBob."

"RECTANGLES!!!"

"My shorts are wet!"

"Sandy's a girl?"

"Did you see my underwear?"

"Did you want to?"

"Which one of you flat-foots stole my lollipop?"

"Careful SpongeBob, careful SpongeBob, careful SpongeBob, CAREFUL SPONGEBOB!!!"

"Why does this keep happening to me?!?!"

"I don't get it."

"Fat guys get hungry, right?"

"Just like a genie!"

"Never trust a genie."

"Our new president is a genius!"

"I have to put on my teeth and brush my pants!"

"WELL HOW RUDE OF SOME PEOPLE!!!"

"LOOK AT IT!!!"

"I play a mean belly."

"I'm so cold, I'm shivering."

"The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma."

"Who you callin' pinhead?"

"Whoever's the owner of the white Sedan, you left your lights on."

"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE?"

"I have some choice words for him. Like you, and are, and a jerk!"

"I can't see my forehead."

"I LOVE BEIN' PURPLE!"

"uuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............. I wish I had a nose!"

"That my friend is the stench of discovery"

"Is he a mermaid?"

"I Love you."

"NO! THIS IS PATRICK!"

"OH MY GOSH! SP--SPONGEBOB STUCK INSIDE THIS ROCK! AH! HOLD ON BUDDY I'LL GET YOU OUT!"

OH MY A QUARTER!! I've always wanted a quarter."

0 comments: